Master your fundamental research. Join 79,465 investors who trust our platform and content.
Save 54+ hours of fundamental research with free access to Stock Card.
We only ask your name and email address.
Read that with a sound of evil genius laugh echoing the room ... Past few weeks were all about Mexico - U.S. trade war. As an economist, I may argue against tariffs. But, as an investor, I embrace them.
These days the market is very volatile. It can be scary. But, there is a better way to deal with the market frenzy. Wait patiently and fill up your time by learning about the trends that are shaping the future. Maybe watch Eric Cuka (publisher of Get F.I.R.E.D. Up! portfolio) and stay away from the day-to-day craziness of the stock market. And, when the news of trade wars pops up, you'll know that it can only mean one thing; opportunity!
Here is a typical cycle:
- Stocks hit all-time highs
- Politicians get into trade war discussions
- Media and social media go frenzy
- Investors panic
- Stock prices drop to undervalued ranges
- You pick up a few stocks of well-managed companies that are caught in the news
- Stocks go back up
- You hold on to your shares (cause they are well-operated companies), or even sell a bit of it to have cash on the side for another inevitable cycle
It's simple, but not easy! Today's Stock Card V.I.P. pick is a new addition to the Get F.I.R.E.D. Up! portfolio brought to you courtesy of the stock market's fear cycle!